Bushcraft Skills Development
A jam packed day learning fire lighting techniques including friction fire lighting with a bow drill, green wood carving, animal tracking signs, natural cordage and cooking campfire treats.
This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in learning bushcraft techniques with the emphasis on the use of natural materials.
Adults (minimum age 16yrs).
The courses are held in the woods at St Catherines The Footprint nr Windermere in the Lake District.
Sorry, there are currently no courses scheduled at the moment. We're quite flexible with our course dates so please contact us if you'd like to enquire about a booking.
- Bench and Stool Making
- Bowl Carving
- Bushcraft Skills Development
- Family Bushcraft Camp (2 day)
- Make your own Shave Horse
- Outdoor on the Shore
- Scandinavian Shrink Pot Carving
- Spoon Carving
- Teachers Woodland Introduction and Woodland Developers Course
- The Art of Charcoal
- Whittling Day for Young People 10-17 yrs
- Woodland Explorer Residential (3 Day)