Whittling Day for Young People 10-17 yrs
Come and make something cool out of green wood...
The course is specifically aimed at developing whittling in a fun and creative way suitable for anyone aged 10-17yrs.
A chance for you to learn safe knife use, while whittling something out of greenwood to take home. The course is 3 hours long and will include snacks and drinks. Come on your own or with friends.
N.B. Parents are welcome to stay but not use knives...this is the kids turn
We can book this course out to groups of young people, scouts, guides, groups of friends. Get in touch if you are interested.
Sorry, there are currently no courses scheduled at the moment. We're quite flexible with our course dates so please contact us if you'd like to enquire about a booking.
- Bench and Stool Making
- Bowl Carving
- Bushcraft Skills Development
- Family Bushcraft Camp (2 day)
- Make your own Shave Horse
- Outdoor on the Shore
- Scandinavian Shrink Pot Carving
- Spoon Carving
- Teachers Woodland Introduction and Woodland Developers Course
- The Art of Charcoal
- Whittling Day for Young People 10-17 yrs
- Woodland Explorer Residential (3 Day)