Teachers Woodland Introduction and Woodland Developers Course
A one day course of CPD aimed at teachers/group leaders wanting to work with children outdoors. Covering bushcraft skills, firelighting, ideas and inspiration to deepen connection with Nature.
This course is aimed at teachers/group leaders who want to start working with groups outdoors or who want to develop their range of activities and confidence.This is not an accredited Forest School course however it will cover many similar subject strands with our Woodmatters style.
We will cover: Fire lighting, Campfire Safety, Campfire Cooking, Project Ideas And Safe Tool Use With Children, Nature Awareness, Sensory Games
Participants will receive a resource pack with model risk assessments, ideas and reading list.
Tutors: Gareth and Rosemary Thomas
Contact us to book or for more info (click here)
Sorry, there are currently no courses scheduled at the moment. We're quite flexible with our course dates so please contact us if you'd like to enquire about a booking.
- Adult Hammock, Yoga, Bushcraft & Spoon Carving (2 day)
- Bench and Stool Making
- Bowl Carving
- Bushcraft Skills Development
- Family Bushcraft Camp (2 day)
- Make your own Shave Horse
- Scandinavian Shrink Pot Carving
- Spoon Carving
- Teachers Woodland Introduction and Woodland Developers Course
- Whittling Day for Young People 10-17 yrs
- Woodland Explorer Residential (3 Day)