Welcome to Woodmatters
Woodmatters works in Cumbria alongside communities to recognise and celebrate the emotional, physical and environmental benefits from healthy sustainable woodlands. Through our work we aim to inspire a deepening of people's connection with Nature.
Whilst helping to manage local woodlands, we do lots of other interesting things...
- Green Woodwork & Bushcraft Courses
- Canopy Camps & Hammock Camps
- Schools Environmental Education Sessions also Scouts/ Guides etc
- Consultancy work around woodland grants and land use planning
- CPD for teachers
- Community Wood fuel Scheme- Woodshare Scheme
- Firewood & charcoal
- ...and lots more!
A little inspiration for you...
Filmed by Giles Brown for Millican Bags, a great company based in Keswick
To our occasional email newsletter for updates and course info: